*******************************

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS RETIRED. THE CURRENT SITE IS HumanistContemplative.org


*******************************

Greater Offense Article Picture

This image was originally pictured with its article on my philosophy blog, much like the usual images included there with my posts. I never received anything but praise for posting it. However, after thinking more about it, I decided to give readers the chance to choose whether or not they wished to see it. This has nothing to do with the cartoon on the right, but rather the graphic and disturbing picture on the left. I think it's an important comparison to make, but now the reader can decide for himself or herself personally, rather than be hit with it without warning upon visiting my site.










Which is the greater offense to Islam?

Click HERE to return to the article.